Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I Love Being A Mom I Love Being A Mom

vegetable garden

Posted by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM
  • 5 Replies

do you plan on having a vegetable garden this year? do you start from seed? or buy small plants?

by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lillucky8
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:02 AM

we are definitely having one! i can't wait! i dont have space to do seedlings so i buy small plants from my sisters work and plant them, we can't plant until memorial day weekend because of nh weather, but i cannot wait to have fresh veggies again from the garden!

mombrain1994
by Member on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:30 AM
We put in a garden every year I do both seed and plants and I can most of what we grow
karla41164
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:35 AM

I am doing a vegy garden this year,The tomatoes I buy small plants and the rest are from seeds,And did you know that you can grow califlowre inside all year long?

lillucky8
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM

hmm, i didn't know that. i would need some kind of growing light though right? and a spot that my cat wouldn't get to the plant. she eats plants, flowers, anything i leave out that she can reach...she's an odd one

Quoting karla41164:

I am doing a vegy garden this year,The tomatoes I buy small plants and the rest are from seeds,And did you know that you can grow califlowre inside all year long?

lillucky8
by on Mar. 31, 2014 at 8:45 AM

i just started doing one two years ago, it doubled in size last year, im still trying to convince dh i need another bed this year too lol

Quoting mombrain1994: We put in a garden every year I do both seed and plants and I can most of what we grow

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)