Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

turned out to be a nice day

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

yesterday, I went to my tatting group for most of the day... we did a community project, ,making tea wallets for a guild meeting.  We finished up all that the organizer was hoping she could walk away with completed. WE even stuffed them with the samples she wanted put into them.

Came home, had time to get freshened up for the evening and grab a bite.

Drove through a few snow squalls and was on time to get DH from hockey game. THen we headed to his brother's for the last minute gathering.

Even though we stressed they did not have to wait for us to eat,, they did. WHich was nice.  Of course there truly was plenty of food, new people to meet and my niece was there as well.  I do not think I have seen her in about 2 years. She has indeed changed and was a nice addition to the conversation.

We stayed VERY late and after much conversation and laughs, called it a night.

When I left my house it was snowing and there was snow on the ground.... in their neighborhood, the snow was waiting for us when we left. THe wind was the worst part.   SLept in this morning.

Hope this may start a trend within the family.

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sonogal
by Baby Diva on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:19 PM

Sounds like a great evening!  So glad you got to catch up with your family.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Feb. 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM

Glad to hear you had a nice time. We've been having some family get togethers lately and they've been very enjoyable.

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Feb. 12, 2012 at 6:20 PM

Sounds like fun was had by all.  I hope you can convince them to do that more often.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)