Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

juggling act

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 5:02 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

Tomorrow, is another early rising day for me... my brother has an early morning appt with the oncologist in Philadelphia.

We had arranged that Joe, Dad and I would all take the train and meet at the drs office in time for the visit. Well there is now a different plan.

I got a call from our mom that our dad was taken to the ER for dizziness and confusion. He asked our mom to call 911.

They did a battery of tests and they found that this was caused by vertigo and a high potassium level  Our dad could not say enough that it was not due to stress (yeah uh huh).  he wanted to make sure I told everyone that... guess being seen at the hospital for stress is for sissies.

So luckily, I did get off for tomorrow.... so Joe will have another set of ears at his appt. and our dad does not have to worry about no one being there to travel with him.

our mom is also still having her bowel and gi problems....so we should hear about her trip to the ER soon as well.

and I hope to have taken care of Allie's bronchitis.

HEY at least it is sunny out........

Bren

by on Jun. 27, 2012 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Jun. 27, 2012 at 7:19 PM

Your dad is a hoot with his tough guy persona...lol.  I'm glad everything is ok with him.  I sure hope all goes well at your brother's appt tomorrow.  Sun is good as long as it isn't accompanied with a ton of heat...lol.

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Jun. 27, 2012 at 7:26 PM
Thinking of you tomorrow!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Jun. 27, 2012 at 9:57 PM

It might be nice to have some time with just you and your brother, but I'm glad your dad is okay.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)