Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Missing Teenager Oregon possible California area by now...Update 7/20

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 175 Total Views

A friend of mine Roy and his wife Maggie who live in Lincoln City Oregon have reported their 16 year old daughter missing as of the early morning of the 16th of July.  She is Roy's step daughter and Maggie's natural daughter. She hitched a ride to Vancouver and the person that picked her up and gave her the ride said she was ultimately headed for California...we aren't sure right now why she went north if she is planning on ultimately heading south.  She has Black hair...we know the ARTICLE says brown...but he confirmed with me tonight it is black.  For those of you friends with me on FB please share the link that is on my homepage so that we can get this spread around and hopefully bring her home safely.  She met this guy James on the internet...His last name is unknown at this time. 

He just updated letting us know she is special needs...she has the mentality of an 8 year old and has no sense of direction...hence the going north in order to go south.  Please pass this along in other groups...spread the word on FB...get everyone on the west coast and the western half of the United States looking for her.

They have found her in Vancouver and she is home now.  Thank you for your help

Click Here To Visit us Today

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 1:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Jul. 19, 2012 at 7:30 AM

I will post this on my FB page. I know how scarey it is to have a runaway dd. I do know that Portland has many kids on the street because we have a lot of resources for them in our city and shelters may not tell if minors are even there. My good friend in California had a dd that ran away to this city and they don't do much to get them back. She had to press charges against her dd for using her credit card and that is how she got picked up and sent back home. Prayers for this girl and her parents who must be out of their minds with worry.

BaBeezandMe
by Dungeon CakeChic on Jul. 22, 2012 at 1:05 PM

I am glad they found her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)