Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have a great day!

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:28 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 142 Total Views

Not a whole lot going on this weekend. I'm trying to bring in a few dollars so I'm decluttering and planning a yard sale tomorrow for about 4 hours. I should have done this a few weeks ago. I was blessed with an abundance of energy this morning, so I got laundry started and then cleaned my truck inside and out, and watered plants by 7am. Woo hoo! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day and weekend!!!

mowing the lawnbarbecuingfloating in poolplant a treeblowing bubblesfamily in the van

by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Aug. 10, 2012 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

I have races tonight...and not much going on today otherwise.  I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend also.

HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Aug. 10, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this

Feeling much bettter today.  BIG summer picnic here locally this weekend... with the weather predicted to be " fall like" I expect it will be packed.  Hoping to get by there for a few and the maybe see a movie.  Luna is back on Sunday .. so we start the whole thing over agian.

starlight1968
by Fully Loaded Diva on Aug. 10, 2012 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

so far so good here lol...but the day is young

Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Aug. 10, 2012 at 3:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I am not doing too much of anything..the balloon fest tomorrow..followed up bya cookout and bonefire at my sisters...(god give me strenght)..lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)