Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm finally back on CM after about a year off and so glad. I've missed you all.  I see so many names here I recognize! (OMGA, sounds like Romper Room).  Snicker. 

~Lisa

by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 12:26 PM
Replies (11-18):
RedHeadedLizzy
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 4:57 PM

Well, I've been ill off and on this past year - mostly due to the Parkinsons.

What's good is we moved to a nice house in the country - north middle Tennessee area, and I got my cookbook published.  Other than that, I've just been trying to stay healthy and working out, homeschooling the kidlet and being the basic trucker widow. 

Quoting firemouse23:

Dumbbell Diva it is...so...how have you been...how has life treated you this past year

coffeeLizbeth wuz here. 

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:00 PM

That is Awesome that you got your book published...and got moved.  Hopefully your parkinsons doesn't advance on you too quickly.  As you can see...our group is small still...but growing slowly.  Post as much as you want.  Check out the forums...the only one that is public is Let's Chat...all the others are completely private so no worries about something getting out that you don't want out there.  We miss so many people from the other group...but some are slowly finding their way here.

Quoting RedHeadedLizzy:

Well, I've been ill off and on this past year - mostly due to the Parkinsons.

What's good is we moved to a nice house in the country - north middle Tennessee area, and I got my cookbook published.  Other than that, I've just been trying to stay healthy and working out, homeschooling the kidlet and being the basic trucker widow. 

Quoting firemouse23:

Dumbbell Diva it is...so...how have you been...how has life treated you this past year

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Will do.  It's so good to be back!

Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Your back!!!!!! We have missed you!!!!! I am sooo happy you came back to us!!!!!

Click Here To Visit Us Today.

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 5:28 PM

I am! And so happy to be back amongst you wonderful ladies again!!!

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Aug. 23, 2012 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome back!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:17 AM

Glad you're back and dayum, those are some great guns you've got going on.

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Aug. 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM

Teeeheee I work hard for them guns! Snicker. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)