Tomorrrow, I join up with my brother and parents for the reading of his PET scan, after his second round of chemo. Our parents were supposed to drive him, but with the latest email from our dad, I offered to take Joe.. and our dad said yes.
All I honestly would like to hear, is that is has been held and has not grown any.
His last appt, that I went to with him, sounded very promising .. but we thought so the last time too.
Not sure just how much more bad news he can take. He knows this cancer will kill him, but it would be nice if it at least was at a mild roar.
So fingers crossed and holding my breath.