Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Checking in.

Posted by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 144 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Hi all.  Sorry I've not been very active the past week or so. I'm dealing with some issues and coming down from some flu bug and didn't want to burden anyone or have my "issues" come out in a negative or bitter manner towards anyone.  I am here, and I will remain part of the group. I just need to work my way back in slowly.   Thanks!

~ Lisa: aka Lizbeth. Homeschooler mom, trucker wife, nearly 50 with Parkinson's, insatiable cook, author, workout freak, inundated with hobbies, Pink Hatter of the Red Hat Society, addicted to coffee, big time Dr Who fan. Blogs: http://www.grillintheroad.com & http://www.thistlerosestudio.com 

air forcedrinkingdumbbell

by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Sep. 5, 2012 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Slow as you go...it's better than too fast and running back away quickly.  We love ya and will be here when you are ready

Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:13 PM

take your time....we will be here....but just so ya know....we miss you!!!!

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:17 PM

I'm still around, just not hot and heavy as I used to be. Didn't want anyone thinking I was disappearing again.

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:20 PM

We are certainly happy you are at least lurking in the shadows and popping out to say hi occasionally.  Just don't start scaring the crap out of us...lol.

Quoting RedHeadedLizzy:

I'm still around, just not hot and heavy as I used to be. Didn't want anyone thinking I was disappearing again.

Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Sep. 5, 2012 at 8:37 PM

Quoting firemouse23:

We are certainly happy you are at least lurking in the shadows and popping out to say hi occasionally.  Just don't start scaring the crap out of us...lol.

Quoting RedHeadedLizzy:

what mousie said!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN