Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My crazy corner

Posted by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

I'm home alone yesterday with the dogs and I hear a strange sound outside. I'm thinking it might be the roofers who were supposed to come and fix the loose shingles and clean the gutters. I go to the kitchen and look out the window and my window has water all over it, which explains the noise. I notice water has been sprayed all over the street, but I can't see anyone. I then go out the back door and this guy in his 30's is outside in my yard playing with the hose. WTF?

I noticed him sitting on a bucket earlier in the day and about to fall over in the busy street as cars went by, so I know he's a whack job and call the police for them to check him out. I do this frequently with the whack jobs who show up on the corner here. He disappeared and they didn't find him, but he came back later and scared the heck out of the store clerk and she called her dh to come sit with her. So my dh called the police again and all they did was send him on his way. He went directly into someone's yard to hide, so they arrested him and took him to the drunk tank.

I'm so glad for my dogs, especially ds' german shepherd, but I'm so ready to move. Sick of druggies, drunks and thiefs around here. Those who live in rural areas are so blessed! 

by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:38 AM

Be careful girlfriend... most of these people are harmless, but some of them are not.  Keep those doors locked!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Sep. 7, 2012 at 9:52 AM

I've been watching a lot of Criminal Minds lately and have PTSD because of an ex breaking into my house. The cops were called and he was down on the street with guns all around him, so I keep the dead bolts locked when I'm by myself. I thought it was the roofers and was going to rip em an new one for not telling me they were there.

Quoting HEAVNLI1:

Be careful girlfriend... most of these people are harmless, but some of them are not.  Keep those doors locked!

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Sep. 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I'm glad they finally took him to the drunk tank.  At least he had 3 hots and a cot for a night and hopefully they didn't just turn him loose without an evaluation.

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:48 PM
Yikes! Glad you are so viligant!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Sep. 7, 2012 at 2:53 PM
1 mom liked this

oh hell...my shepard would've taken a chunk out of his ass.....glad the cobps finally picked him up..maybe he will move to a new neighborhood...yes I am blessed to live in a very small town...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)