Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don't know what's up...but this just figures

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 166 Total Views

Everything else is giving me issues, so this is par for the course. I tried to check in with roll call twice, but then when I hit submit, it takes me to a registration page. I keep having to log in, as well, so I give up. I love you all and hope to get this figured out soon.

by on Oct. 2, 2012 at 9:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Oct. 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Maybe CM is having issues on the server that you go through.  Or, maybe you have a virus that is causing issues and causing CM to not recognize your IP address.  I would run a virus scan and see if anything comes up.

starlight1968
/ღ˚ •。* ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* ° ˚ • ★MERRY CHRISTMAS Y'ALL*˚ .ღ 。° 。* ° ˚ • ★ *˚ . /
Yesterday at 11:54 PM
by Fully Loaded Diva on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:41 AM

I tried to post a couple times yesterday, hit Reply and my post never showed up...not sure but my service was up/down yesterday so I bet it was me...  Although CM has been giving me grief over the past week or so..(avatar's not showing anything but a red X, very very slow etc.).

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:15 AM
1 mom liked this

I've been having trouble as well, here and on FB. I did a C drive cleanup and rebooted, and that seems to have fixed the problem for me.  

HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Oct. 3, 2012 at 9:35 AM

Same here... Cm was acting up really bad yesterday for me.

Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Oct. 3, 2012 at 2:18 PM
2 moms liked this

sounds like it was a good thing I wasn't able to get online yesterday....that really would have pissed me off after the day I had!

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Oct. 3, 2012 at 8:34 PM

I'm with Mel - didn't really get to get on yesterday at all.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Oct. 4, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I'm using dh's work laptop, as mine is having Windows issues and his has really tight security, he even had some problems, but it seems to be working right now. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN