Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to find a tall building

Posted by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 234 Total Views

To throw my computer off of! Was chatting with a good friend last night when it just shut off. Not sleep, shut the frick off!  But, at the same time, hub came home for an hour.  He got the rest of his truck stuff but since he was under a sensitive load, he couldn't stay here, had to stay with the truck. Ah well. Back to the routine. Maybe with all these miles he's getting I can get a new computer. 

~ Lisa: aka Lizbeth. Homeschooler mom, trucker wife, group admin "wives of truck drivers" and "Sisterhood & Friendship", nearly 50 with Parkinson's and other things, insatiable cook, author, workout freak, inundated with hobbies, Pink Hatter of the Red Hat Society, Druidic/Tao-istic philosophies in belief, addicted to coffee, big time Dr Who fan. Blogs: http://www.grillintheroad.com & http://www.thistlerosestudio.com 

by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

better hope it's not serious with your laptop...when mine did that...it was the motherboard....I just got mine back from having to replace the motherboard..not cheap...but cheaper then a new one...I hate those times when they do a drive by...it sucks...

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

I sure hope it's nothing serious with your computer.  Stinks you didn't get to have a night with your hubby.  

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 11:39 AM

Desktop actually, dang thing.  But, it is getting older.  Doing some clean up and checks on it now.

Quoting Melinda67:

better hope it's not serious with your laptop...when mine did that...it was the motherboard....I just got mine back from having to replace the motherboard..not cheap...but cheaper then a new one...I hate those times when they do a drive by...it sucks...

HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Oct. 6, 2012 at 12:43 PM

Way to look for the bright side diva!

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Oct. 6, 2012 at 5:30 PM
I hate computer problems :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RedHeadedLizzy
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 7:14 PM

Shopping fixes everything.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Oct. 8, 2012 at 7:29 PM
You find the building and mine can go too. Using my phone for interndt sucks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BaBeezandMe
by Dungeon CakeChic on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:43 PM

don't you just love modern technology?

RedHeadedLizzy
by on Oct. 8, 2012 at 10:44 PM

I got it to behave, but for how long, who knows?  Ugh.  

BrenMOM
by Silver Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 8:37 AM

Gee---our HP's are true trash.. they make them cheap so everyone can have one.. and then they don't work well for long.  I should not say anything though.. my hp.. is very sensitive to criticism. LOL

The girls both have HP;s and we have had to have them sent back multiple times, after spending hours with "David" trying to trouble shoot it.
Dh just got sick of his HP crashing when it felt like it... and got a MAC!  but MACs don't like comcast.. so he is having an issue with that.

Can't win...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)