Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We might have to cancel :0/

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 156 Total Views

Just found out that our anniversary trip to Dominican Republic, may have to be cancelled. :0/  due to the whole business situation.

I am sure you remember that a guy tried to buy us out.. then when we said no.. he got nasty and back stabbing. Stole Dh's employee and all.  Going to the same work jobs that DH was at ..etc.
Well, when DH called today to make sure the parent company had someone to cover him.... he was told NO.  The reason they gave was they are out 3 guys.. blah blah blah. Not sure if this is true or not.. have my doubts.

Our new employee is moving along pretty well, but him covering our whole area for 5 days, is a bit much to ask of him.

SOOOO, dh is going to check a few more things, but I don't think it looks to promising about now.

I just hope we can get our money back on flights and reservations.

must say... kind of bummed

Bren.

by on Oct. 18, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:19 PM

This stinks!  I am really sorry to hear it.  I know you are bummed but try to find something positive.... hopefully you will get most of your out of pocket back.... get moving on it as soon as you find out for sure... the more notice you have the better your chances are of recovering some of the money.

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Oct. 18, 2012 at 6:26 PM

That just sucks.  Hopefully they will refund your money and you can reschedule for when the employee is better qualified to handle the district.

Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Oct. 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM

That sucks!!!!!

BaBeezandMe
by Dungeon CakeChic on Oct. 20, 2012 at 9:05 PM

that sucks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)