Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dealing with some stress. PIOG UPDATE

Hub is back on the road, headed up from TN to IL and back, then who knows where.  

As some know, we homeschool.  We've done it off and on with doing public school, and had some issues with the public schools and Ash's aspergers.  Well, now she wants to try public school again now that we are in a different town.  The school here has some great reviews for their educational standards.  I just don't want Ash getting hosed up again and back into a shell.  I'm waiting on a call from the principal so we can go talk with him. 

Why is nothing simple?

Update: we went to the open house and were very impressed. It was all very laid back and nothing stressful.  Ash loves it.  I think we'll be putting her there.  They've won the National Blue Ribbon Award in 2010 and have some of the best teachers there. Ash already made friends. 

~ Lisa: aka Lizbeth. Homeschooler mom, trucker wife, group admin "wives of truck drivers" and "Sisterhood & Friendship", nearly 50 with Parkinson's and other things, insatiable cook, author, workout freak, inundated with hobbies, Pink Hatter of the Red Hat Society, Druidic/Tao-istic philosophies in belief, addicted to coffee, big time Dr Who fan. Blogs: http://www.grillintheroad.com & http://www.thistlerosestudio.com 

by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:36 PM
Replies (11-12):
RedHeadedLizzy
by on Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Mel - I didn't even have to ask at this school - it was the first thing they said they'd do.

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Oct. 23, 2012 at 8:53 PM
Sounds like you might be on a good track with this school. I don't have any experience with this...I learned a lot from Mel's response. Hugs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)