Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm half way there

Posted by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

My basement is a terrible mess and I am resolved to get it cleaned up, but decided before I tackle that I would clean out drawers and closets first. The plan is to throw away what I can upstairs and then move the rest downstairs. I've compiled a list of categories to put things in and then will sort and repack what I want to keep. I've just got one more bedroom to go through and then I will be down in my dungeon until spring sorting out that mess. I guess the winter weather has its advantages so I can finally get something done inside.

by on Jan. 7, 2013 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:02 PM

LOL...when your done...wanna come do that here too???

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't have a basement...but I do have a storage room that needs to be completely gone through and reorganized to put all the stuff from storage into.  I'm just dragging my feet on it though.

starlight1968
by Fully Loaded Diva on Jan. 7, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been trying to clean my apartment since I took down the tree lol.. dh foils it when he's here as I can never get anything done lol... I envy you right now!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Jan. 7, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Your junk would probably be more interesting than my old junk that I've been ignoring for far too long.

Quoting Melinda67:

LOL...when your done...wanna come do that here too???

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Jan. 7, 2013 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm impressed by your dedication.  I need to do some more weeding out - especially get rid of a lot of DH's clothes that take up 2 full closets. 

catwoman123456
by Member on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Yep, dungeon is an apt term for  the catch-all  and also may be eating things room. Eventually going to have to brave the monster ( we told the kids his name is Steve) and do a major clean-up. DH and I are going to start sometime next week, although I've been asking for help a few months now. I will definitely take a picture  of him actually doing it or I'll be  liable to think it's a halluncination !

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Jan. 11, 2013 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Well, hopefully your DH will help you to tame Steve.  I think you need to be quick with that camera.  It's kinda like getting a pic of Bigfoot...blink and it's gone...lol.

Quoting catwoman123456:

Yep, dungeon is an apt term for  the catch-all  and also may be eating things room. Eventually going to have to brave the monster ( we told the kids his name is Steve) and do a major clean-up. DH and I are going to start sometime next week, although I've been asking for help a few months now. I will definitely take a picture  of him actually doing it or I'll be  liable to think it's a halluncination !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN