Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm guessing Mouse is staying in and Melinda is doing homework, but just curious about everyone's agenda. I'll be rooting for the Denver Bronco's and SF 49er's to do well in their games, and not in that order.

We won $200 worth of paintball gift certificates and had no plans for the day, so we planned to use them this afternoon. The place is located halfway between our town and the kids who live south of us. Dd's bringing a car load of friends and my oldest and his SO are going with me. We can have up to 10 people and 3 hours of play. DH realized the game will be on, so he's staying home. I was hoping he'd go because he's always bragging about what a good shot he is. I'm thinking with our group, he'd be the main target. Now that he's not going, they'll have to find another target, because no way in hell am I going to play. Those monsters would kill me for sure!

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 7:47 AM
Replies (11-15):
sonogal
by Baby Diva on Jan. 12, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I've got Paige - yay! 

Yesterday afternoon/evening we grocery shopped, made Ariel cupcakes (she saw the liners and had to have them), laundry, cooked dinner and watched her play in the tub for an hour.

Today I made her happy face pancakes, made some homemade meatballs for spaghetti/meatballs, clipped her fingernails (you have never heard such caterwauling!!!) then we went to the Magic House for about 3 1/2 hrs. 

Hanging out watching movies tonight after dinner.  

Tomorrow....who knows?  Depends on how much sleet/ice we get.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting firemouse23:

You are right...I am staying in and rooting for my Packers.  Sorry ladies but SF has to go down...if the pack has their heads out of their asses that is and their kicker can actually put it between the uprights...lol.  I'm a realist...lol.  It's a free HBO/Showtime/Cinemax weekend so I will be catching some movies also...lol.

NOT THIS YEAR...or at least this week!!!! Mwah!

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this

Doesn't look like the pack was hungry enough for the win...I think they were asleep on their feet for most of the game...lol.  Congrats to the 49ers and the fans...lol.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Jan. 12, 2013 at 11:44 PM
Quoting sonogal:

I've got Paige - yay! 

Yesterday afternoon/evening we grocery shopped, made Ariel cupcakes (she saw the liners and had to have them), laundry, cooked dinner and watched her play in the tub for an hour.

Today I made her happy face pancakes, made some homemade meatballs for spaghetti/meatballs, clipped her fingernails (you have never heard such caterwauling!!!) then we went to the Magic House for about 3 1/2 hrs. 

Hanging out watching movies tonight after dinner.  

Tomorrow....who knows?  Depends on how much sleet/ice we get.

Days like this are the most perfect of all!
BrenMOM
by Silver Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Boy.. we all sound very busy.. with some fun things for a change..ok besides the homework.

Today, I am going to bake a cake I saw in a magazine... get Allie's box of horse riding stuff together to send up to her later this week....maybe make some type of meals for me tomorrow for work. (salad is looking REAL good about now.  LOL) laundry and maybe some straightening up in some of the other rooms.

It is very gloomy here..so mostly inside stuff today.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN