Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Surprised it took this long to get this phone call.

Posted by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 121 Total Views

Since we are sooo busy at work..patient workload wise.. I am surprised it took them this long to call me in for extra hours. I had off most of this past week.... and no phone calls.  Just got called in for days tomorrow..when I already am scheduled for 3-11. I let the sup know that but offered to come in for the 11 am treatment rounds. That will give me 12 hours tomorrow.  If I don't hear from him, I am to be there for 11 am.

Figured I can do this since I do have off the next day.

Just can't "catch" anything since I am taking Joe to his appt on Tues.

Putting on my roller skates.

by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sonogal
by Baby Diva on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:20 PM
It is so hard going in on little rest. Hope you have gotten rejuvenated on your days off - will be thinking of you!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Melinda67
by Dungeon Queen on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:27 PM

eww...that kinda sucks...but yet good for the checkbook...have fun at work..and don't catch anything!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I have been a freak about washing my hands and being deathly afraid of catching something right now and only imagine how much harder it must be in your work environment. I don't know why, but I always catch something in the summer. Prayers that you remain healthy and that you can be the great support you've been for your brother.

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Jan. 13, 2013 at 2:09 PM

That flu is bad all over.  Praying you don't get it and also praying for Joe's appt next week.  Get plenty of rest in your off time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)