Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's everyone up to today?

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 184 Total Views

It's going to be in the 70's here today!!!!!!!!!!! And tomorrow! Can't believe our weather forecast. I'm hoping to get some sun and spend time outdoors.

by on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
sonogal
by Baby Diva on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Just got home from Zumba, and my plan was to get the hydrangeas pruned...but it's cold and overcast and I really just want to stay inside. 

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Mar. 30, 2013 at 10:57 AM

I pruned ours awhile back because the new buds were starting to grow out. One year I did such a hack job, that we didn't get very many flowers. Who knew they were such temperamental flowers? I'd opt to stay in if I were you, and just enjoy the day.

Quoting sonogal:

Just got home from Zumba, and my plan was to get the hydrangeas pruned...but it's cold and overcast and I really just want to stay inside. 

BaBeezandMe
by Dungeon CakeChic on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Boys are going to the B&GC for respite and I'm going to do some food shopping and then come home and prep for tomorrow!

Tonight is a Easter egg dyeing pizza party, just me and my guys!  :D

SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm at Kohl's with DD right now shopping for new trousers for church. Then grocery shopping for the last few things for Easter dinner.
We went to the old house yesterday and cleaned up the garden since it was so pretty out.
I may have finally convinced DH to hire someone to finish up the few things left!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
daisybelle1960
by Shutterbug Diva on Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

Being Lazy.

firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Mar. 30, 2013 at 2:18 PM
1 mom liked this

We are actually having a bit of a cool down today with.........RAIN!!!!  The weather is supposed to rebound back into the 60's in a few days though.  Love the spring!!!

coronado25
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 6:01 PM
1 mom liked this

We are lucky here, too!  It is sunny and I took my new dinghy for a sail. It is so cute and fun!! Now to shower and pick up manchild from school.

HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Lucky you... still a bit chilly here.

Jessy613
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:03 PM

It's 55 here and rainy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)