Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

waiting for news... on 2 fronts.

Posted by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 95 Total Views

This morning I received an email from Rachel telling me about the apartments she has seen in the last 2 days. Both are very good possibilities and she can add these to the list of possible choices. Did I say choices? yes indeed.

Tonight, she is meeting up with my niece and her roomies to see if it will work. Rachel has many concerns for living there.. but she went to visit them with an open mind.

THis way, she also has other apartments to compare theirs to.

So it will be interesting to hear her take on whether she feels this would be a good start for her or not.

ON the next front... my brother went to visit our parents today.. for an Easter meal.. since he has his dentures now. Cannot wait to hear how Mom and Dad were ...and if he was able to truly eat a real meal. Plus he will give us the low down as to how well Mom and Dad are doing.

Dad is reporting no back pain for Mom, after her second verteoplasty~~~ and supposedly his eye sight is improving.  Joe will give us the real conclusion.

by on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Apr. 7, 2013 at 8:27 PM

Let's hope she keeps an open mind and listens to her inner gut on the choices.  As for your brother and your parents...I hope the news is good that he reports back to you all.  Prayers your way for all.

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Apr. 7, 2013 at 9:02 PM

I so hope everything works out for Rachel.  And it will be interesting to hear Joe's opinion of the parent situation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)