Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is everyone doing today?

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:37 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

I have done very little in the realm of normal for the past few weeks. I did go to a doctor and he prescribed Zoloft (50mg) for depression, aka rage. My cousin took me, and then we met up with my aunt and went for dinner. It felt so good to get out.Who knew people were still going out? lol

I'm going grocery shopping this morning because I'm completely out of cat litter, dog food, and people food, then I'm going to my niece's softball tournament. It feels good to do normal things and find a routine again. So what are you all gonna do?

by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SusanTheWriter
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 7:44 AM

I'm spending all day at a writer's workshop. The last week has felt almost normal after Claire's last downturn. It'll be good to get my writing mojo flowing again.

DH took Aaron to the other house to do a few quick tasks, then they're hitting the hardware store. Poor Aaron. He'd rather eat dirt. *gg*

Claire is spending a big chunk of her day down at the library, helping with the Alzheimer's fundraiser. They have little potted plants and some other things available for a donation. They did really well last year!

I have no idea what my Mom is planning, but I'm sure she'll keep busy.

That's all of us!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Apr. 20, 2013 at 8:09 AM

I feel bad for Aaron. My dh says he used to hate it when his dad made him learn to work on things, but so glad now because of all the money he saved not having to pay someone else. I hope Claire has a good time, and that your workshop lives up to your expectations.

Quoting SusanTheWriter:

I'm spending all day at a writer's workshop. The last week has felt almost normal after Claire's last downturn. It'll be good to get my writing mojo flowing again.

DH took Aaron to the other house to do a few quick tasks, then they're hitting the hardware store. Poor Aaron. He'd rather eat dirt. *gg*

Claire is spending a big chunk of her day down at the library, helping with the Alzheimer's fundraiser. They have little potted plants and some other things available for a donation. They did really well last year!

I have no idea what my Mom is planning, but I'm sure she'll keep busy.

That's all of us!

daisybelle1960
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello ladies! I'm going later this afternoon, to take some prom pictures of a girl. She's so pretty and fun. Ah, to be young again.......We are going to a crawfish boil tonight. I need to make a dish for that. I'm thinking pasta salad. It's a cool day here, but at least the sun is shinning. I hope you all have a good weekend!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
firemouse23
by Queen of the Divas on Apr. 20, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I am doing as little as possible.  Aside from going to my daughter's house and feeding her fish while she is out of town I have nothing else on the agenda.  Hopefully the people in the other house we are moving to are finished moving out today since it finally isn't snowing.  We can maybe get in there tomorrow and start cleaning and moving this week.  I can't wait to get out of this place.

HEAVNLI1
by Derby City Diva on Apr. 20, 2013 at 2:16 PM

So glad you are getting out!  Me,I am workin on the house... more paining and cleaning.

BaBeezandMe
by Dungeon CakeChic on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:21 PM

I took the boys to my BFF's son's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  They had a blast!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I saw the beautiful tree that was planted on your street and think it was great for the boys. Someday they'll look back and think how small it started out. Glad they had fun at the party.

Quoting BaBeezandMe:

I took the boys to my BFF's son's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese.  They had a blast!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Chameleon Queen on Apr. 21, 2013 at 9:32 AM

I can't believe you have had snow. Just know that you'll be in the heat and we'll still be in the gray clouds. I'm wanting to take off and go camping someplace next month and that is unthinkable because summer doesn't really start here until July. I am very happy for you to have a new place to move to and hope everything with your mom works out.

Quoting firemouse23:

I am doing as little as possible.  Aside from going to my daughter's house and feeding her fish while she is out of town I have nothing else on the agenda.  Hopefully the people in the other house we are moving to are finished moving out today since it finally isn't snowing.  We can maybe get in there tomorrow and start cleaning and moving this week.  I can't wait to get out of this place.

sonogal
by Baby Diva on Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this
We drove to Knoxville yesterday with P and ate dinner at O'Charley's...there were several promgoers there and P thought the girls looked like princesses in their dresses

Quoting daisybelle1960:

Hello ladies! I'm going later this afternoon, to take some prom pictures of a girl. She's so pretty and fun. Ah, to be young again.......We are going to a crawfish boil tonight. I need to make a dish for that. I'm thinking pasta salad. It's a cool day here, but at least the sun is shinning. I hope you all have a good weekend!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
daisybelle1960
by on Apr. 21, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Yeah, this girl had a beautiful dress, with the full skirt, that reminded me of cinderella!

Quoting sonogal:

We drove to Knoxville yesterday with P and ate dinner at O'Charley's...there were several promgoers there and P thought the girls looked like princesses in their dresses

Quoting daisybelle1960:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN