Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm new to the group and struggling with high school adjustment for my ninth grader.

Posted by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 180 Total Views

Hello everyone! I am very excited to be a part of this group. My name is twinmom42006 and I have a 14 yo daughter with HFA/Aspergers. We are just beginning to understand what her needs are since she was diagnosed in 2010 while in 7th grade. I need help in understanding her needs and how to better parent her! It helps to know that there are people who can understand what I am dealing with!

by on Nov. 14, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
OpalB
by Group Owner on Nov. 23, 2011 at 3:15 PM

Hello and welcome. Every situation is unique and we will be glad to share ideas and tips. My son will be 14 in January, he was diagnosed with autism when he was almost 3. I am so glad you joined the group and please list any convcerns or question about her specific needs and we will be happy to help give our experiences and advice that can help. No concern is too small or too big in this group, I specifically wanted to make a group where we can talk openly and honestly about issues that are unique to our kids at this stage of life and beyond. Have an awesome day.

Opal

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)