Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets get to know our....

Posted by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 393 Total Views

Mommies!!!! Please give your name and a little about yourself.

shake hand

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Sep. 20, 2011 at 3:08 PM

Hi I am Paula. Sahm to 2 lil Princesses Abbie & Katelyn. We live in Memphis, tn. I do free lance photography and make hairbows in my spare time. have any questions feel free to ask. :)

Dodie702
by Doriane on Sep. 20, 2011 at 3:21 PM

I'm Doriane and I am a mommy of two kiddos. Alyna is my May baby and a 22 month old boy named Anthony. I am a SAHM. I just became a Army wife. My husband joined the Army National Guard in December.  Nice to meet you all. :)

MomWeb
by Heidi on Sep. 20, 2011 at 4:05 PM

Hi! I'm Heidi. I'm a 30 year old SAHM to 2 precious little girls, Gracie Rose-3 and Sampie Raine-stb 1. I've been married for stb 6 years to a wonderful man and father, Sammy. I like reading, knitting, crocheting and cooking. What I love to do is play with my girls.

CafeMom Tickers

CafeMom Tickers

Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Sep. 20, 2011 at 8:20 PM
Hi, I'm Nycole. I'm a single mother to a beautiful may baby, Alexandria "Allie or Alex" Rose. I'm an assistant manager at work and in school.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Kimberly on Sep. 20, 2011 at 9:17 PM

My Name is Kimberly I'm 26. I have 3 wonderful kids. My may 08 baby Makaelyn, Connor who is 2 and Owen who is 3 months. I would love to have 1 more hopefully a girl!

Ferrari
by Member on Sep. 21, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Hi! I am Felicia. I have 3 children. Milo, 5, Michael, 3, and Madalynn, 1. I am currently working seasonal part time for Toys R Us. I am also a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I have my own website for it. I am also starting up sewing. I've been cloth diapering my youngest since she was 4 months old and just recently started making my own cloth diapers. I've also started making bows and headbands for lil girls. I'm starting up my own lil business for it called Mama's Pixie. I am married and my DH's name is Joe. We've been married since August 28, 2004. I love books and movies. I love doing crafts and am really enjoying sewing. I love to talk to new people. I also enjoy writing and for the last year have been working on a manuscript that I plan on trying to publish. Well ... maybe lol cause I keep changing my mind on this one and have ideas brewing for a different story line. Basically, if there is anything you'd like to know about me just ask. If I'm not comfortable to answer, I'll let you know. :D

ang0708
by Angie on Nov. 5, 2011 at 3:31 AM
Hi, I am Angie, I am ugh 33 but every year I say I am 29..lol I am mommy to my 12yr old ss but I call my ds who my dh and I have been raising since he was 4, my 4yr old Anabelle, my May baby Gabriella (Gabby) 3 & my 10month old babyboy Lorenzo. I am a sahm and we live in San Antonio, Texas!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pitagirl
by Michelle on Nov. 18, 2011 at 2:02 AM

Hello I am Michelle I am 29 years old I live in Payette Idaho I have 3 wonderful kids Michael Austin is 8 Keira Rose is 3(May baby) and Ariella Trinity May is 2 months old I love photography my hubby's name is Aaron we have been married for almost 4 years 12/21/07 we have been together for about 6.5 years 5/7/05 I love photography I am a SAHM for right now my hubby isn't the biological father of my son but he has raised him and been there since he was 18 months old he don't even remember who his real father is ummm...I like swimming ,playing on the computer ,watching tv...sometimes lol I ive in a small town and I love it since I'm from a much bigger town Vancouver, WA

mylilprincesses
by Paula on Feb. 16, 2012 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

i make bows also. i love it! i wish knew how to sew so i could make my girls some outfits :)

Quoting Ferrari:

Hi! I am Felicia. I have 3 children. Milo, 5, Michael, 3, and Madalynn, 1. I am currently working seasonal part time for Toys R Us. I am also a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. I have my own website for it. I am also starting up sewing. I've been cloth diapering my youngest since she was 4 months old and just recently started making my own cloth diapers. I've also started making bows and headbands for lil girls. I'm starting up my own lil business for it called Mama's Pixie. I am married and my DH's name is Joe. We've been married since August 28, 2004. I love books and movies. I love doing crafts and am really enjoying sewing. I love to talk to new people. I also enjoy writing and for the last year have been working on a manuscript that I plan on trying to publish. Well ... maybe lol cause I keep changing my mind on this one and have ideas brewing for a different story line. Basically, if there is anything you'd like to know about me just ask. If I'm not comfortable to answer, I'll let you know. :D

ctsassy
by New Member on Mar. 17, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Hello!

Im Leah. Im almost 29 years old (just a few days til my birthday). I am married with a little boy Blake who will be 4 on May 1st and another one on the way due this August! I live in Manchester CT but am originally from Pittsburgh PA. I am a working mom and I am also a student. I went back to school asof June 2011 taking online classes to get my business degree.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)