Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets get to know our....

Posted by   + Show Post

Mommies!!!! Please give your name and a little about yourself.

shake hand

by on Sep. 20, 2011 at 12:35 PM
Replies (11-17):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Mar. 18, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Welcome to the group! :-)

Quoting ctsassy:

Hello!

Im Leah. Im almost 29 years old (just a few days til my birthday). I am married with a little boy Blake who will be 4 on May 1st and another one on the way due this August! I live in Manchester CT but am originally from Pittsburgh PA. I am a working mom and I am also a student. I went back to school asof June 2011 taking online classes to get my business degree.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LiLsMaMa21
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Hello everyone! I am Kayla, mommy to one amazing little girl Lillyan and wifey to my amazing hubby Andrew. I am a sahm/house wife but will probably be looking for a job soon until we have another child (we are trying). I joined this group because I am freaked out at the thought that my baby is going to be in Kindergarten next year!! Lol. Feel free to add me or pm anytime :)

Dodie702
by Doriane on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Welcome to the group, Kayla!

Quoting LiLsMaMa21:

Hello everyone! I am Kayla, mommy to one amazing little girl Lillyan and wifey to my amazing hubby Andrew. I am a sahm/house wife but will probably be looking for a job soon until we have another child (we are trying). I joined this group because I am freaked out at the thought that my baby is going to be in Kindergarten next year!! Lol. Feel free to add me or pm anytime :)

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LiLsMaMa21
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Thank you :)

Quoting Dodie702:

Welcome to the group, Kayla!

Quoting LiLsMaMa21:

Ciolino
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 1:25 PM

Hi im jennifer i have 3 kids my youngest is my 2008 may baby, he was born may 12, after mothersday and on his dads birthday, and he is my only red head:)) i would love to make friends and reply to post and make post lol.       

Jalapano
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Hi, My name is Jessi. I am the proud mommy to my two wonderful girls, who arnt so little anymore :( Joey Anne is 10, and Dakota Marie is 4. I work in customer service in a small town in WY.  I hope to meet you all!

calvinsmommy18
by Member on Jul. 26, 2013 at 12:33 AM
I'm Nicole 30 yrs old from MI. Married. 2 kids. Calvin born 5/18/08 and Kelsey born 1/24/12. I work full time.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)