Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I give up!!!

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 118 Total Views
I have no more ideas. I don't know how to get her to eat. She's down to just eating a cheese stick. I've done what the feeding therapist recommended, the pediatric GI, the pediatrician. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. We've tried discipline, ignoring her until she eats, bribing, no other foods till she eats, etc...NOTHING works!! Any ideas?

I mean, how man 3 yr olds would rather go to bed then get sweets? For 3 bites. That's all I'm asking for...

Oh and it's not illness this has been on going since 13 months old...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 15, 2012 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:29 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. I really don't have any advice. I hope things get better for you. :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Jan. 15, 2012 at 11:35 PM
I'm just so tired of the roller coaster. We've been at this going on 3 years in June. She LOOKS healthy so the drs think it's in my head but they don't see her NOT eating. She has a big bloated belly, she's had tests because she IS underweight. Well go figure on that one...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ilovemykids323
by Kimberly on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:14 AM

I am sorry. I can only imagine how frustrating that has got to be. I dont have any advice though. I just hope things get better soon!

ilovemykids323
by Kimberly on Jan. 16, 2012 at 9:18 AM

Here this is what one lady  did for her daughter in my August 2009 group.

fill little ice cube trays with different things. I tried it tonight, guess what.. Savannah at something other then green beans or Ramon noodles. I put frozen strawberries, pretzels, banana, frozen blueberries, corn, chicken, frozen peaches, green beans, raisins, M&m, almonds. left a few clots open. She LOVED the fruit that was still frozen.

Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Jan. 16, 2012 at 10:05 AM
I'll give that a try! Thanks! I don't know if it will work but worth a try!

Quoting ilovemykids323:

fill little ice cube trays with different things. I tried it tonight, guess what.. Savannah at something other then green beans or Ramon noodles. I put frozen strawberries, pretzels, banana, frozen blueberries, corn, chicken, frozen peaches, green beans, raisins, M&m, almonds. left a few clots open. She LOVED the fruit that was still frozen.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Jan. 16, 2012 at 11:55 AM

That is a great idea!

Quoting ilovemykids323:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)