Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Question for Wednesday!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 132 Total Views

Did your child have a lot of earaches as a baby?

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ilovemykids323
by Kimberly on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I have been very lucky in that my DD has never had an earache. MY 2 yr old gets them but they og away on there own and he doens't complain about them. I just notice him rubbing his ear more. My youngest has had one little earache. but other thne that we have been pretty lucky. my SILs kids get them all the time and have had there adnoids removed and tubes put in and waht not. no fun.

Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:47 PM
Allie gets them often. She at one point had 6 different ear infections in a 2 month period. Her tubes have fallen out since. She's now having speech problems again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mylilprincesses
by Paula on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:05 PM

abbie has only had one ear infection in her life. :)

ilovemykids323
by Kimberly on Feb. 8, 2012 at 4:46 PM

o my goodness I  couldn't imagine. Thats a lot in such a small time. Is the speech related to the ears?

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Allie gets them often. She at one point had 6 different ear infections in a 2 month period. Her tubes have fallen out since. She's now having speech problems again

Dodie702
by Doriane on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:08 PM
Nope, Alyna's never had an ear infection. My son on the otherhand has had 6-7 already and he's only 2.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomWeb
by Heidi on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:44 PM

Gracie's only had one ear infection. Other then that she's only had a serious cold once.

Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:17 AM
Yep. They did a study one and had kids 4,6,8 say bed over and over then the same with bad. Then when they had them say bed they played bad. The 6,8 year olds changed to bad but the 4 year old kept saying bed. Well long story short kids that age don't listen to themselves they listen to others. So when they can't hear, their speech goes all funky

Quoting ilovemykids323:

o my goodness I  couldn't imagine. Thats a lot in such a small time. Is the speech related to the ears?

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)