Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD-Monday

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 91 Total Views
What are your plans for today?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 12:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Dodie702
by Doriane on Oct. 22, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Went and got my foot x-rayed because I stubbed my toe yesterday. Luckily, it's just a bad sprain. The doc is having me rest it for 4-5 days. :( I hate having to rely on people to help me. I'm a very independent person.

Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:23 PM
What was with yesterday?! I fell down the stairs and jammed my toe good, doctor said i sprained it and to stay off for 7 days. I work though so I'm just having to deal with it.

Quoting Dodie702:

Went and got my foot x-rayed because I stubbed my toe yesterday. Luckily, it's just a bad sprain. The doc is having me rest it for 4-5 days. :( I hate having to rely on people to help me. I'm a very independent person.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Oct. 22, 2012 at 7:29 PM
Ohhh no! I hope you feel better.

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

What was with yesterday?! I fell down the stairs and jammed my toe good, doctor said i sprained it and to stay off for 7 days. I work though so I'm just having to deal with it.

Quoting Dodie702:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:23 PM
You too!! It's no fun when your foot hurts!

Quoting Dodie702:

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Quoting Dodie702:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Oct. 23, 2012 at 12:07 AM
Thanks. :)

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

You too!! It's no fun when your foot hurts!

Quoting Dodie702:

Quoting Xandriasmommy:

Quoting Dodie702:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN