Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 145 Total Views

so Makaelyn has started K for what a month now. She loves it. I'm not tooo sure i feel about her teacher. But I'm amazed at how fast she is picking everything up! She can write pretty good. minus her name  but it has some pretty tricky letters lol... Tomorrow is the first parent teacher conferences. I'm nervous but i'm sure it will go fine. She also has ringworm :S. been trying to get rid of that for awhile now.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
by on Oct. 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
calvinsmommy18
by Member on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Calvin loves school. He's been on green everyday except a few days he's been on purple which is better than green. I don't actually get to see him much now since I work 2 to midnight 3 days a week and I work 9 to 7 on Sundays. Instead I spend most of my day with a very mischievous toddler then go to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dodie702
by Doriane on Oct. 10, 2013 at 1:03 PM
Glad to hear she's doing good! Alyna loves k. She is thriving. She has a ton of friends and has joined the cup stacking club. She is also too in her class academically. :)
Xandriasmommy
by Nycole on Oct. 13, 2013 at 9:06 AM
We just had parent teacher conferences. Alex hates school. She's so bored. Her teacher tries to keep up with her and give her extra more advanced work but she does have 17 other kids...

We are finally getting the behavior issues settled at school with extra tasks that she does. It's her job to get the milk for snack time so her and her aide go to the cafeteria to get it. She also goes to the office and pick up her teachers "inbox." She loves these jobs!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)