Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do YOU

Posted by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 242 Total Views

Do YOU like the part of FL that you live in? Why or why not?

I currently live in Orlando and want to move to another part.... not sure where... anyone by chance live in Gainesville?

by on Jul. 19, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomtoMandJ
by Ana on Jul. 20, 2012 at 11:09 PM

I live in Winter Garden and love it, but DH wants to move to either Tampa or back to Maryland.  I'm not very happy about it.

summerbear
by Rachel - Group Admin on Jul. 22, 2012 at 3:54 AM

I live in Sebring. I hate it here! I loved living in Davenport, not too far from Orlando. We are hoping to move back there when we go to buy a house.

LadyChristina06
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I live in Kissimmee, and really do not like it. Our plan is to continue saving up for a house we will love. I love the Davenport area and Clarmnont. I really like going in to Orlando, shopping and taking my daughter to fun places, but the crime is just rising and it is to congested for me.

Dragonmamas
by Ari - Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2012 at 11:29 AM

I live in North Port and I like it a lot!

jaysmom2002
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:36 PM
I'm from Orlando and miss it there. I currently live in Hollywood Fl and hate it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Logansmommy0810
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 10:07 PM

I live in Fort myers and it is okay.  Not where I would like to stay for a long period of time though.  Ready to move on.

summerbear
by Rachel - Group Admin on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:15 AM

I used to live in Davenport and kick myself in the bum everyday for leaving to go back to my home town. When we fix our credit a bit, we are going to buy a home in Davenport. I love it there.

Quoting LadyChristina06:

I live in Kissimmee, and really do not like it. Our plan is to continue saving up for a house we will love. I love the Davenport area and Clarmnont. I really like going in to Orlando, shopping and taking my daughter to fun places, but the crime is just rising and it is to congested for me.

Saint-sweet-t
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I'm in SoWal in the panhandle and it is outgrowing its panties so we are ready to move on. They capitalized on the oil spill and now have too many tourists that you can't even go to the beach. Then the locals have horribly snotty attitudes. Ugh

ViridianSoul
by Tabbie on Aug. 16, 2012 at 9:35 AM

I live in/near Tampa, and we absolutely hate it here. We want to move into the country, where the traffic is less hellish and the people are more conservatively moraled and hopefully more friendly. I'm eyeing the Brooksville area, but it's an hour drive to even go check it out.

Cutenessmom
by New Member on Jan. 15, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I  want to  move ot the  St Augustine area...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)