Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really cheap and really good cloth diapers!!

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 189 Total Views

This site has assistance for moms who are interested in cloth diapering!! For moms living in the Sarasota area they are free!! You just have to go pick them up! If you live outside Sarasota, you pay for shipping! ($10- $15) You get a big box, with plenty of really good brand diapers! goodmomma, bum geniuses, thirsties, fuzzibuns, etc...

Just let her know why you are interested in cloth diapering. Like if you baby has gotten UTI's or rashes. If you have WIC or medicaid, she will request a pic of your WIC check and gold card, but that's it. You just text it or e-mail it to her.

My name is Rachel Quetot. There is a box, with a required "*" in it... I get nothing from this! They are just wanting to know how people are finding out about them! They are doing the free cloths diapers for the environment! Because it can take up to 10 years for a disposable diaper to break down in a landfill. They are a "green" company!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
by on Aug. 8, 2012 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Dragonmamas
by Ari - Group Owner on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:18 PM
Wish I would have known about this when Nicolai was younger, I go to Sarasota at least once a week and SO works there!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
summerbear
by Rachel - Group Admin on Aug. 8, 2012 at 10:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I am doing it with Trsiten anyway! I still have a good year of diapering him! lol And we are trying for Phoenix! But still, I can get a good year in with cloth diapers! So can you!

Quoting Dragonmamas:

Wish I would have known about this when Nicolai was younger, I go to Sarasota at least once a week and SO works there!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)