Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Intro

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 1:58 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 122 Total Views

I created this group for Moms who are on a restricted diet for their baby's needs to receive support, information, and advice.

I am a Mother of 3. My first baby was easy, smooth sailing! (good thing since I was barely 18) Next baby 10 years later started violently writhing and puking with dirreah around 3 weeks of age. Eventually we found that he had an EXTREME dairy sensitivity along with acid reflux. I thought I'd never make it through the 2 week minimum just to eliminate dairy to see if that was the issue, let alone give it up for at least a year to continue breastfeeding. His issue led me to extended breastfeeding because we couldn't transition to cow's milk (for which I am now grateful). As impossible as it seemed in those early weeks...I don't even miss it now!! ( I am almost 3 years later and have another son who, although not as extreme, doesnt handle me having dairy either) It is worth every sacrifice knowing I am feeding my baby as nature intended. Please join me in supporting each other through this time!

by on Sep. 26, 2011 at 1:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)