Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Delilah only pukes when I eat something she reacts to... She just threw up all over me... I dont think I've had any dairy, gluten, or eggs... Not in over 24 hours...(I paid for taco bell dearly... But she had her reaction to that last night)
Today I had pancakes for breakfast. I made them: rice flour, applesauce(instead of egg) almond milk, vanilla, baking powder, salt. All things I've had before.
Had an orange for lunch... Oooh... Citrus can be an issue, right? I've eaten them before though...
And now I'm making dinner... To drink, I've had coffee... Which I had every day. And apple juice, which I've had before. (I dislike straight water so I water down apple juice)
If I go back a full 24 hours: I've had peanut butter, brown sugar, rice, rice milk, bananas, cocoa powder, pork chops. The only thing in that list that I haven't had before is peanut butter... But I use almond butter with no issue...
She obviously miserable again... She usually only gets like this when I have eggs or dairy... What should I cut out next?
(sorry its rambly... I tend to get like that...)

Ugh just realized the peanut butter has an allergy warning that it's processed in a place that processes dairy as well, so may contain traces of dairy... Could she be that sensitive to it?!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 6, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Replies (11-13):
CasseB
by on Jan. 18, 2012 at 11:30 AM

Citrus can be an issue and so can the caffeine from your coffee....

countrygirlkat
by on May. 15, 2012 at 11:42 AM

I am fairly new to the group so I don't know your story and this is questions based solely off this post but has your LO been tested for peanuts?  Everybody else can correct me if I am wrong since we are fairly new to this all as well, but we were told by our allergist that kids can be allergic to one kind of nut and not another so just because almond has been okay doesn't mean peanuts will be.  Our son was tested for peanuts and tree nuts and he reacted to the peanuts and not the tree nuts.  We still avoid all nuts because of the possibility it is wrong and the possibility of cross contamination but as of right now we believe he is allergic only to peanuts.  Could that be the case?

angelbabies14
by on May. 15, 2012 at 12:47 PM
Peanuts are legumes, not nuts. They are closer to foods like soy and other beans rather than a tree nut. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN