• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update :)

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 145 Total Views

So, I pretty much finished the bedroom! woohoo, we are now sleeping in the bedroom. I have an air purifier on in there..boy does it smell fresh. And i don't sneeze like crazy anymore! I finished all the painting today and laid down more of the vinyl tile which looks awesome and wasn't expensive at all. Things are looking up.. Now we just have to put  a moisture barrier on the wall in the basement and seal up some cracks and we should be good. Also my mom is giving us two dehumidifiers which is going to help out a lot! Im so thankful that everything is working out. I hope you all are doing well. How is everyone doing?

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
bczjk76
by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 9:01 PM

Glad to hear all is going good with remodeling your rooms!  I'm doing fine, having my first ultrasound this Friday.

Caffeineplease
by Head Administrator on Nov. 10, 2011 at 7:00 AM

Quoting bczjk76:

Glad to hear all is going good with remodeling your rooms!  I'm doing fine, having my first ultrasound this Friday.

Your first ultrasound!!! Thats exciting! Hopefuly they will give you some pictures and you can share them with us. :) Id love to see them. I still have my very first ultrasound of My Logan hangingon the fridge <3 Good luck, and let us know how it goes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)