Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to hear so Turkey stories

Posted by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 137 Total Views
My thanks giving was pretty good. We said a prayer for my baby and the lost Emmett and my cousins mom who died just days before Emmett did. Lots of food and only one misshap: my dh didn't tie down the grill in the back of the truck and it brook through the back window. There went our Christmas money. Oh well it was good turkey.

How was your turkey day?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 26, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Caffeineplease
by Head Administrator on Nov. 26, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Ive been sick since the day before thanksgiving..Thank goodness I made the turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes and pies..the day before..because i was really feeling sick on thanksgiving. So my husband re-heated all the food and made mashed potatoes..served us food and pretty much took care of me the whole day. :P We watched the Macy's thanksgiving parade and ate early, around noon..and then just relaxed and ate more food through out the day..it was nice just being the 3 of us..My mom said they all said a prayer for Logan, which is nice..so all in all it was a very nice day..even though i was sick. Sorry to hear about the truck's window.. i hope it will be an easy fix and wont cost to much.

athiede
by Group Administrator on Nov. 27, 2011 at 8:56 AM

I slept through Thanksgiving dinner :(  I ended up with a spinal head ache from my epidural and couldn't stand to be upright!

Mommylove.sl.ei
by Group Administrator on Nov. 27, 2011 at 11:20 AM
Still sick sweet heart hope you feel better soon
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)