Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Up down all around

Posted by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 202 Total Views
So two weekends ago I got a uti. I celeb horrible so went to an urgent care. Got meds. Felt better then Friday had a lot of tmi discharge. It was painful too. Saturday night had bad cramps all night long. I mean woke me up from the dead pain. They went away but did the bed rest thing all day long. Lucky to have the best son ever to watch scooby doo all day. Then that night same horrible pain. So called dr. They didn't seem to care to much seems to think maybe a yeast infection? So they did a culture and won't get results I'll tonight. I wan some answers and to feel better. Please pass some good thoughts and prayers our way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 9, 2012 at 5:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
athiede
by Group Administrator on Jan. 10, 2012 at 12:41 PM

Sending prayers.  You've started feeling baby move, right?  Sorry, I can't remember how far along you are.  When I'd feel that way, the only thing that eased my mind was a big glass of orange juice since it got baby moving!

Mommylove.sl.ei
by Group Administrator on Jan. 10, 2012 at 1:04 PM
The baby moves ramdomly. I'm 17.1 weeks, btw. I feel better now, they found a yeast infection. We just have to watch for cramping. But only two weeks till I go back.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)