Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BRIDESMAID DRESS HELP!

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

I'm getting married next May and I'm have a very hard time deciding on a Bridesmaid dress...See the issue is i have girls that are all different ages and sizes and I don't know what's the best way to find a dress to fit all of them.  See my sister and niece are tall and skinny and my future SIL is tiny in stature but has a a large chest and my bff is just big all around but at least she has a shape.....so any advice and pictures would be greatly appreciated!  Oh also my future SIL is being a bitch about wearing strapless...... IDK what to do! 

Thanks Danielle

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
jaelynntanamom
by Group Owner on Apr. 23, 2012 at 6:10 PM
Maybe have them all in the same color but a dress that works best for their shape/size? That way they are all comfortable.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
canthaveboys1
by on Apr. 24, 2012 at 11:18 AM

I had the same problem. I went to the evil davids bridal and made them all try on dresses that matched. I was not even playing around. It was hell, but after 10 or so dresses we found one that flattered all of them.

unicornnymph22
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:55 PM
I would go somewhere like david's bridal and pick a color and let them pick the dress style.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.butterfly
by on May. 19, 2012 at 12:32 PM

get sizes for them all and pick out the dress yourself and if they dont like them oh well its your wedding. I am doing that i hase only one of my bridesmaids local. The other said she ould wear what ever i wanted her to wear and one of my bridesmaids will only be 14 when i get married. I have my best friend as my Matron of Honor and my daughter as a jr bridesmaid. Me and my daughter are picking out the dresses for my bridesmaids together 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)