Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy Wednesday!

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 195 Total Views

Good morning moms. Not a lot going on here. Dropped DS at school. Keeping a close eye on DD as I think she might have a UTI. She was really fussy last night and when asked if she hurt and where she grabbed her privates. Thinking back on the day everytime we took her pullup off and told her to go potty she would fuss. She dosen't seem to want to drink a whole lot either. At least this morning she hasn't complained about pain yet. And my son finally seems to be gettiong over this current round of colds. It seems like someone in this household has been sick non stop for months now. I just want everyone healthy for the holidays! Hope everyone has a great day!

by on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
KateT3
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Good Morning Ladies! I am resting and being lazy before I go to work at 2:30 this afternoon. I had my interview with the home health agency yesterday and it went well. I am seriously considering taking the job. It won't be as consistent work as I do now but I believe I will enjoy it more. I can still keep my substitute teacher job with the county. She says she might have steady work for me for a while then if the client dies or has to go to a nursing home then she might not have work for me for a few weeks. During those lul times I could just do more subbing with the school. It would defintately give me more time at home with the kids and not near the stress, on my feet and lifting like I do now at the hospital. I have to get back with her and let her know I want the job and then give my 2 week notice at the hospital. Hope to take care of all that today before going to work. Other than that not much is going on. I need to straighten up around here and catch on the laundry. I hope your DD feels better giggle! Have a great day ladies!

giggle
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM
KateT3, good luck with the job. It sounds great.My DD so far this morning seems to be fine and no fussy or complaining of pain, thanks. Plan to load her with fluids and see what happens.
AmandaLH1234
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:44 AM

Good Luck with the new job KateT3. I'm glad you got it! We are not doing much around here today. Some online shopping maybe for Christmas. I don't even think I am going to get my daughter dressed today. lol Just let her run around in her PJ's all day!

sequoia5097
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 10:58 AM

Good morning moms.I have been cooking this morning.I made a huge batch of homemade eggrolls.First time i ever made them and they are good.So i will freeze them and get out when we have chinese for dinner.Much cheaper this way! Not much else going on.KateT3 good luck! giggle i hope everyone feels better,that's the one thing about fall/winter i hate...colds!

courtney970507
by Member on Nov. 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Good Afternoon! I'm just trying to get some housework done before I leave for class tonight. Not much else!

Kate-congrats on finding something that you might actually enjoy! Hopefully everything will work out for you.

have a nice day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)