Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's friday!!

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:10 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Good morning moms. Yay, It's friday and DS has all next week off of school. Waiting for the car to warm up and de ice some before heading out to take him to school. Then going back in a bit for  a Thanksgiving feast that the classes have prepared. Then to Publix for some awesome deals- just wish I could get the dumb Java program to work so I could print more coupons. After that home to relax and figure out how to spend an inexpensive family day tommorrow. Hope ya'll have a great day!

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
sequoia5097
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Good morning moms.Giggle my DD had her feast today too but it was just fro the kids.I have to run to the bank real quick.Then when hubby gets home we are putting Christmas lights up...yes i am doing it.We got all new LED lights so i hope they look good!I love decorating. Have a good weekend ladies.

giggle
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:50 AM

Sequoia, I can't believe they didn't include the parents. It was pretty cool. I have enjoyed going in and helping do crafts and stuff like that. Only problem is DS gets so dissappointed because daddy never gets to be there. I told hubby he would have to go join him at lunch one day when he is off work. Have fun with the decorating!

sequoia5097
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 12:43 PM

Yeah i know my hubby never gets to go either but he does occasionally go for lunch too if he gets a Iday off during the week.Yes we will be decorating..well hubby will be hanging the lights and i will assist!  If you ever go down highway 11 (Jefferson highway) going past Ingles not towards town but the other way,check out my lights.We are the house on the left 1/4 of a mile before you get to the 4 way stop at the Chevron!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)