Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

frustrated

Posted by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 220 Total Views

Here is when being a one car family and not having any friends sucks. So my son was granted a transfer to stone mountain elementary but they aren't going to provide transportation. Getting him there is easy cause my husband could drop him off but getting him home is the he difficult part. Without a bus there is no way so i might have to leave him in a school that i can't stand cause i have no transportation. Even if he were to go to the school closer to my home it would be a distance. It absolutely sucks. :(

by on Nov. 18, 2011 at 7:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
giggle
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 11:43 AM
Oh, I am sorry to hear that. Here's hoping somehow, something works out.
mamame42
by Member on Nov. 18, 2011 at 5:17 PM

Try saving up to buy a used car straight out. You know red Jeep is 91 and I paid 1400.00 in 07. She has a good engine, because I have truly abused her, by not giving her oil changes or tune up regularly. She is still running like new.

msgamom
by Member on Nov. 19, 2011 at 10:59 PM

I hope that everything works out for the best.  

maccheese
by Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 11:20 PM

We just upgraded from one cars to two. I'm not sure how you all's credit and budget is, but you can get a decent used care for under $300 and even $200 per month.

maccheese
by Member on Nov. 23, 2011 at 11:22 PM

Also, is there a marta bus that runs near you home. That may be he way to go for now. You can pick him up on Marta. How about parents in your neighborhood that have children that go to the same school?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)