Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Sunday Morning Ladies!

Posted by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 134 Total Views

Good Morning Ladies! I got up and started getting ready for church when DH asked me to stay home with DD as she has a fever. She's had a cough and some congestion for several days now. I spend 3 hours in the doctor's office yesterday getting her seen. Then the doctor just tells me to use over the counter triaminic and tylenol or motrin. We came home and clean the mess out of the house but I missed a few places so I will take care of that today along with trying to study my math for my college entrance exam.  Hope everyone has a good day, stay warm it is really really cold out there!

by on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
msgamom
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 9:19 AM
I hope that your baby gets better. I am devasted that Whitney died. We are planning on going to look for another home to rent today. Hopefully the weather get a little warm cause right now it's cold. I guess I will go cook some breakfast and just wait until everyone wakes up. Oh yea, I can't wait until the Grammy comes on. Ladies be safe
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
giggle
by Member on Feb. 12, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Good morning moms. Happy anniversary to me and hubby today- he is at work and I am home with the kids. Oh well...No big plans for the day, just keeping kids entertained and need to get some photos on to discs so I can clear some memory cards for my camera. I am bad about not clearing a memory card until pictures are on a disc and I have 4 cards full ( well last on is almost) and with going to the circus in a couple of weeks, I need a clean memory card.

KateT3, hope DD gets better- we have all been fighting cold/allergy/yuck for a week or so here.

Have a great day moms! And stay warm!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)