Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Saturday Morning Ladies!

Posted by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 116 Total Views

Good Morning Ladies! DH just left to meet our renter about him buying my inlaws house and then meet another friend about getting flooring for his boat. The kids and I are going to a BBQ  Band fundraiser at the high school. I'm suppose to help serve for a while. I hate to break it to them but I ain't working but an hour or so. I'm hoping to leave my middle DS at home while I'm up there as I don't want to hear him and DD's fussing they usually get into. At some point I got to take my oldest DS to radio shack to buy a new cell phone.  So funny to see what he now gets since it's now him paying for it. He has now totally torn up this phone we bought him being so rough with it.  Then I really want to take DD to the mall to shop for her First Communion dress and shoes. I was there last Tues. and they have some good sales going on plus apparently if I wait till next month the selection is slim.  Yeah a busy day for me. Have a great one ladies!

by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
giggle
by Member on Mar. 10, 2012 at 9:43 AM

Good morning moms. Not aot going on here. I made a nice start on cleaning yesterday and should hit a few more areas today. Already have laundry going. Other than that, just hanging with the kids and dog. Hope ya'll have a great day!

my2sweetjoys
by on Mar. 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM

Have a wonderful weekend! Sounds very busy and I hope sometime over the weekend, you can take time to rest!

Just cleaning here at our house. I think I have spring fever bad! I hope to get out and find a red umbrella for the patio table.I really want some color on the back deck so hopefully I can find one that I like.maybe even get all the cushions at the same time---

Ok well back to cleaning!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)