Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy tuesday morning

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 153 Total Views

Good morning moms. What should have been an easy 15 minute drive ( round trip) to drop DS off at school turned into a 30+ minute ordeal. Trains were stopped on the tracks blocking roads and construction on the tracks had other roads blocked. I know there is a back way to get to his school that dosen't involve going over the tracks, just not exactly sure of how. Guess I should look into that!  Had a great, long day yesterday. Probably won't do much today, take it easy for my birthday. I just wish hubby remembered to tell me happy birthday or at least said something to DS about telling ne this morning.  Oh well, whatcha gonna do? Certainly can't change him! Hope all you ladies have a great day!

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
msgamom
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM
Happy birthday Giggle and I hope that your husband and kids have a surprise for u later on. My day has started off slow cause DF got up late had to take him all the way downtown in this sprinkling rain and traffic when he could have gotten on Marta. Got DD to school late but she is there lol. Now it's me and DS time to watch some cartoons for a hour then we are going to study his ABCs and 123. Other than that nothing else left to do...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)