Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Good Wednesday morning Ladies! What will be happening for you today?

Posted by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 7:55 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 194 Total Views

Good Morning Ladies! I feel great this morning. I got in my workout and am ready a little early. DD and oldest DS rode the bus. I'm about to take my middle DS to school then head to work with my second family. They are so good to me I feel like part of their family. I feel so lucky to finally have a job I love. I'm hoping to head out to the college tomorrow to take my entrance exam. Have a great day ladies!

by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
giggle
by Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 9:27 AM

Good morning moms. Slow morning here. Took DS to school and DD was still sleeping so I laid on the couch and dozed off and on for about 45 minutes. No big plans for today. Stuff I probably should do, but lately I have been in a mood and don't seem to do more than is necessary. Know I need to shake it off soon. Hopefully going to FL next month to see family and friends will help. Have a great day moms.

my2sweetjoys
by on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:52 AM

Just a little Spring cleaning here and maybe head to do a little shopping.It is so beautiful outside that it feels awful to be stuck inside.I am ready to reorganize my office and we also are waiting on the newest arrival for our family, a new great niece or nephew, due any day now.I am so ready to clothes shop for the baby and the suspense is getting to me! I am thinking girl since my niece has 2 handsome boys already.It is exciting to have a surprise for the family.

Hugs & enjoy your day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)