Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy thursday!

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 216 Total Views

Good morning moms. I have laundry all sorted out and ready to go. Waiting on hubby to get home with a new shirt he bought for DS to wear tommorrow so I can wash it first. His class is celebrating St Pattys day tommorrow and the only green shirt he has is long sleeve and he said it is getting too hot for them in the classroom. I had seen some cute St Patty Day shirts at walmart so I sent hubby to get one. He found instead a green Yoshi ( from Mario Brothers) tshirt. I guess that works, it can be worn more than once at least. No big plans other than laundry. Hubby and my dad are taking off to go fishing in a bit. I wanted to go and take DD with us, but need to stay home just in case they aren't home in time for DS to get out of school.  Plus DS really wants to go and I would feel guilty going without him. Hopefully we can get a chance soon when we can all go. Hope ya'll have a great day!

by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 8:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
my2sweetjoys
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 3:13 PM

Awesome! I cannot wait until DS starts Prek in the fall so we can have parties!

It is a beautiful day and we are doing some decluttering.I am trying to tackle closets & getting ready to mow yard this weekend.So ready to get outside & moving around!

have a great evening!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN