Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So how was your weekend ladies?

Posted by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

I had a full busy weekend. I tried to stay home Saturday but DH insisted I go with him to visit his parents and take them out to eat and shopping. They live in an assited living home and don't have their right minds especially his dad he tried to put a new fish they bought in with the bird. Yeah funny but not really. They bicker and fuss constantly. I finally walked around to get away from them. The meal at Applebees was pretty good though but then a wild crazy time at Walmart. I was so glad to get home and start on some cleaning. I packed away winter clothes, blankets etc. and brought up all the summer stuff. DD and I went to the consignment shop on the way home and got her and me lots of shorts, capris and shirts. Sunday we went to church then finished up laundry and cleaning the bathrooms. So nice to finally get that done. The kids were so wound up I could barely get them to go to bed and stay in the bed last night. They were out of school Friday so it was a long weekend for them. But back to work today! What did you all weekend? Have a great week/day ladies!

by on Mar. 19, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
giggle
by Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 8:45 AM

Good morning moms. KateT3. sounds like you were really busy! We didn't do a whole lot around here. Took kids saturday to have lunch with their daddy for his birthday since he was working. Yesterday we lost power about 1pm. Finally came back on about 6:30! It was almost too hot to do anything but got a bit of cleaning done and did some reading. Took DS to school and went to his book fair and picked up books for him and his sister- possibly the last thing they need since they have so many, but they love thier books! The plan today is to brush the dog to get as much loose hair aspossible off her, vacum/sweep everywhere, wash all the blankets that are covered with hair and clean the couch. Then maybe if I remember to brush the dog everyday it won't be quite so bad. I hat even covering up with the blankets because there is so much hair on them and I hate the constant dog hair on the clothes. Love the dog, hate the shedding! Anyways, hope ya'll have a great day!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)