Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tuesday! Spring is here!

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:10 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 222 Total Views

Good morning moms. First day of spring and the pollen count is over 9,000! Don't think we will be doing too much outside until the rain comes later in the week- if that helps any. Need to run to the grocery store, then really want to hit a couple of stores to look around just to get out of the house, possibly by myself since hubby is home. Went thru kids clothes the other day and they are set for clothes for spring/summer except for pajamas. Cleaned house yesterday and got all the  dog hair just to have everything covered already this morning- think its a losing battle! Have a great day moms!

by on Mar. 20, 2012 at 8:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
KateT3
by Member on Mar. 20, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Good Morning Ladies! Giggles try having two dogs. 

I was all siked up to go out to the technical college to take my entrance exam when DD woke us up at 5 am saying she had thrown up. I cleaned her up and the bed sheets then put her back to sleep in our bed. She's still resting. I hope she feels better and I can take her to school then go out to the college. I have to appy for my financial aide as well. I don't want to do it on our computer as it keeps messing up. I really think it was the pollen that made DD throw up. We shut the windows and now have the air on. DH didn't fight me on that one thank goodness. Well after hearing a piece about how the pollen can make you sick on the news last night I think that opened his eyes. He usually doesn't want the air on till nearly May every year. If I don't go out to the school today then I will go on Thurs. my next day off or Tues. or Thurs. of next week. Need to get her sheets in the dryer and start another load of laundry pretty soon. Think I will get a shower here soon before she wakes up. Have a great day ladies!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN