Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Happy thursday

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 205 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Good morning moms. Beautiful morning today. Not too much going on here today, need to go pick something up I bought online in a bit, but other than that, not much. Sad to say it looks like this group is dying a slow death. Wish we could get all those moms back here. Anyways, If anyone reads this, hope ya'll have a great day.

by on Mar. 22, 2012 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KateT3
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 9:29 AM

Hey giggles I'm still here but sadly it seems to be just you and me. We've had a few new ones join lately but even they are gone.  Oh well what can we do? 

Today is my day off unless my client's son calls me. Him and his wife are going fishing and taking her with them but don't know how she will do and if she might change her mind about going. I told them if she changes her mind for any reason I would be happy to come stay with her for the day but so far he hasn't called. I have a hair appt. at 10:30 but will reschedule it if he calls and asks me to come in. Then at 3 I have to be at my boss's house for a CPR class. For now I'm catching up  the laundry and being lazy.  Havea great day ladies!

DeniseHarrison
by New Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Good morning

KateT3
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 10:21 AM

Good Morning Denise! Have we met, here on the site that is? Tell us about your day! LoL!

giggle
by Member on Mar. 22, 2012 at 11:23 AM

Good morning Denise!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)