Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Haven't seen anyone post...how is everyone?

Posted by   + Show Post

It has been really busy here for us.With DH's work schedule and trying to work through dr appointments for MIL, it seems we are not at home at all each day.It is Spring break for the neighbor's kids and hearing all the kids play outside is fun.We had an eye appointment for my 18 yr old for new glasses which she is super excited for.It will help with seeing how to drive, she is finally wanting to learn to so we will be doing that soon.It is nice to see her step into her own world with almost done with school.She is still unsure about college but I know it will take time.

I have been shopping for an umbrella for the patio table. I am ready to put some flowers in the planters and pick out some hanging plants for the front porch.I am looking forward to this beautiful weather.

Hope everyone is doing alright.Hugs

Kaycoffee

by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 2:34 PM
Replies (11-14):
sequoia5097
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi girls i stopped checking in i think a few months ago...i tried in the beginning but there was only like 3 of us with constant activity.I thought there would be more which would have made it more interesting but wasn't..i may check in here and there just to say hey and see how everyone is doing.

giggle
by Member on May. 8, 2012 at 3:48 PM

Hey Sequoia, How have you been? This board did get pretty slow. I went fir about 3weeks without stopping in. Knowing some are still randomly posting, I will probably start checking in every few days or so.  Hope everyone  out there is good.

KateT3
by Member on May. 9, 2012 at 10:46 PM

Quoting sequoia5097:

Hi girls i stopped checking in i think a few months ago...i tried in the beginning but there was only like 3 of us with constant activity.I thought there would be more which would have made it more interesting but wasn't..i may check in here and there just to say hey and see how everyone is doing.

Hey girl good to see you! Giggles found a group on Facebook called Mothers of Georgia. It's not MLM but they are pretty nice if you ever want to join that group but I think I remember you saying you don't do FB but if you change your mind we'll be glad to have you!

MzPNut
by Member on May. 17, 2012 at 7:53 AM
Hello Moms,
How is everyone? I very seldom come on this site anymore. I miss MLM so much :-( I haven't tried other sites because I know they won't measure up. I hope everyone is doing well. Giggle, I'm sorry for what you went through with those moms.
PNut
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN