Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just checking in

Posted by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 281 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Good morning moms. Hope everyone is doing well and hopefully all are starting to enjoy summer break. My DS has been out of school for a week now and has only slept past 6:30 once! Now during school most days he was impossible to wake up that early. Taking the kids to the first of the libraries summer programs. Luckily I have 3 libraries within 15 miutes of me so I get a nice variety of where and when to go.

Hope everyone is well. BTW, it is pretty sad when the thing on the side of the page list new members and stuff and says there are no active members =(

by on May. 30, 2012 at 9:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
msgamom
by Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:15 PM
Hi giggles
I'm glad to know everything is going well with your family. We had the baby on May 23 no epidural her name is Paris Shi'Ann. 6 lb 7 oz 19 in
I am getting back use to baby in the house. Kids love her and DF is the most helpful because I have not been well. I hope that everyone is doing just fine...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
giggle
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 7:42 AM

Congratulations on the baby.  Love the name. Hope you start feeling better soon..

KateT3
by Member on May. 31, 2012 at 10:41 AM

yes giggles it is sad. My kids have been out of school for a week and a half (or something like that). I have been working nonstop and going to school. I work 3 full days a week and have school 2 or 3 hours a night for 3 nights a week. I have my first test next Mon. My oldest has been a big help babysitting all these busy days. Today is the first day I have been off work in 9 days. But then I have class tonight from 5:30 to 8:30. I just drove my oldest to the church for a field trip the youth group is taking to six flags. My middle son is so jealous but nothing I can do. We're all going on June 9th or 10th. He finally talked his Daddy into giving him back his ipod. He got it took away when he got in trouble at school 2 days before the last day of school.

For sure my house is busy busy and definately never a dull moment. Luckily my kids do sleep in. My middle son has summer day camp week after next and DD has Art camp the second week in July so they will have to get up early for that, otherwise I let them sleep in all summer long.

Here's to everyone having a great summer!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN