Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Proper Group Ettiquette

Posted by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 144 Total Views

Welcome and thank you for checking out AlbanyMommies.I am sure that everyone here has proper etiquette but since we are becoming more active I did want to have the following posted. We have started this group for local moms to join together and share and support each other and with that I wanted to say a few things, guidelines if you will.

1. Due to this being a member orientated group it is very critical for every member to make an effort both on the boards and by showing up to events. We do understand that certain circumstances will prevent every member from attending every event, but you should make an effort.
  2. This group is not intended to criticize any member and personal attacks, fighting, or bashing will not be tolerated. If you cannot respect other members then this is not the group for you.
  3. For the health and safety of all our moms and kids, please stay home if you or your child show any symptoms within the past 24 hours.

4. Keep it PG - This means no inappropriate content.This includes swearing, graphic discussions about sex, and racial slurs.
  5. Contacting a member via email or private message to sell or promote your business is not allowed unless they have specifically asked for the information.

This community is provided to allow our members to get to know each other and support each other and our families. It is the obligation of each member of to be familiar with these rules and to honor them at all times, including online and out at group events. Failure to follow these rules will result in a request to alter your post and/or deleting your post.

by on Oct. 13, 2011 at 8:19 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)