Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

About Albany Mommies

Posted by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

Albany Mommies is a moms group which I have developed to cater to local (Albany area) moms and their children. We set up play dates, mom night outs/in (for just the moms), monthly meetings, and family outtings. We are open to all moms in the local area regardless of whether you SAHM, work FT/PT, or go to school and with that we do a lot of events both on the weekends and on the weekdays. We also cater to children of every age group and currently have moms with newborns all the way to moms with 9 year olds.

The purpose of the group is to provide support, encouragement, and lasting friendship with other local moms. We are a face to face group so it is important for all members to be willing to meet up for at least 2 events per month.

Our group is currently primarily on facebook and on our website at www.albanymoms.webs.com. You do have to be approved to join the website, but I highly recommend being on both our facebook fan page and/or twitter page as well as the website since this is where most of our information is active. The approval process is easy and is designed to keep our current members safe.

We also use other mediums such as Cafemom. These mediums are meant for advertising and promoting the group and are not our primary focus. Feel free to jump into one of our events by RSVP'ing under the canlendar tab on our website. We do have monthly meetings which are held the last Sunday of every month..this is an excellent way for you to come and meet our group members over a cup of Java.

If you have any questions please make sure to contact us at albanymommies@gmail.com. I look forward to meeting you.

by on Oct. 22, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)