Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Preschools

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:56 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 197 Total Views

So we'll be moving to the Albany/Troy area from Dallas, TX soon, and I've been having a hell of a time finding preschool / child care.  Our daughter will be turning 3 in January. DH will be getting up there by Jan 2 with DD, and I will be staying here to continue working at my current job until I can find a new job in the area. 

I'm pretty nervous about the idea of leaving her with anyone that _I_ can't meet beforehand, but trust his judgement. Can anyone recommend a preschool that's got extended hours in the area (closer to RPI is convenient) that I won't have to sell my kidney to pay for? The main restrictions I have are that I do not want a school with religious affiliations. 

We won't be deciding on a house until he's settled in to work, so reasonably flexible on location. 

Thanks in advance!

by on Dec. 14, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MrsMilew
by on Dec. 15, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Have you joined our official group yet? I bet some of the Mom's in there may be able to help. A lot of them are in that neck of the woods. If you haven't joined yet here's our link .... https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlbanyMommy/   

coder_chick
by New Member on Dec. 15, 2011 at 2:28 PM

Awesome! Thanks. Will look there! Hadn't even thought to check on FB.

MrsMilew
by on Dec. 17, 2011 at 8:14 AM

No worries .... I always forget to check Cafe Mom :)    We're a lot more chatty in the FB group and have a lot more faces too!

SObanner.gif picture by TagzObsessed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)